|Gibbons Hospital, one last look||All Albums|
|Date: November 14th, 2012||Photographer: Mark Pummell|
One last tour of the former Gibbons Hospital on Fayette Street in Celina was given before demolition commenced this week. First opened in 1923 and expanded several times, the facility saw its last patient in 1980. In the 1990s, Harbor House Maternity Home and Elizabeth Pregnancy Center occupied a portion of the building.
|69 pictures||page: 1 | 2 | 3|