Saturday, July 1st, 2006 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The massive $1.2 million project to rebuild Touvelle Street begins next week, and Celina city officials are warning residents that access to the street will be heavily restricted or closed for the next several months. "It's goi . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Campers vacation at state park
• Area law enforcement learn to speak Spanish
• Demolition has begun on condemned homes
• Less time with more interest saves on loan
• Mariners split with All-Americans
Arthur E. Robbins Jr., 76, of Portland, Ind., died the afternoon of June 29, 2006, at his residence following an extended illness. He was born March 13, 1930, in Portland, to Arthur Robbins and Edith Glassford Ferrell. He was r . . .