Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Monday, July 3rd, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Ohio Department of Natural Resources Director Sam Speck is expected to respond to a request from local lake groups for funds to clean up Grand Lake in the next week or so. During the Lake Development Corporation's (LDC) annual . . .
Mercer County Commissioners are planning a public lake summit meeting for sometime in July, Commissioner Bob Nuding said at Saturday's Lake Improvement Association (LIA) meeting. Nuding said the summit will focus on two issues: . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Almost time to get bids
• Council complies to state standards
• Agriterrorism program held
• Minster waiting for an opponent in Auglaize County final
• Coldwater and St. Henry march to winner's brack
• Mariners get washed out with 1-0 lead