Wednesday, July 5th, 2006
Photo by Jason Snyder
Smoky fire
local picture
Smoke billows from a window of a home at 630 N. Brandon Ave. in Celina following a minor house fire that was reported by a resident upon arriving there at 4:52 p.m. Monday. Six Celina firefighters and two trucks responded to the scene of the two-story frame structure that sustained minor damage. Fire Chief Doug Kuhn said the fire was contained to the living room area, although smoke damage was found throughout the home. The cause of the fire is being blamed on a candle wax pot that may have malfunctioned. A damage estimate was not available at press time. The home is owned by Wilma Hall and is insured. Firefighters were on the scene for approximately 90 minutes, according to Kuhn.
Additional pictures for this date
local picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picture
a_d
Labor Day
83°
Thunderstorms
43%
Monday Night
69°
Rain Showers
90%
Tuesday
81°
Rain Showers
87%
Tuesday Night
60°
Mostly Clear
14%
Wednesday
82°
Partly Sunny
9%
Wednesday Night
65°
Partly Cloudy
11%
Thursday
86°
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
25%
Thursday Night
69°
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
28%
Friday
86°
Chance Thunderstorms
39%
Friday Night
66°
Chance Thunderstorms
43%
Saturday
80°
Chance Thunderstorms
42%
Saturday Night
58°
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
17%
3 Day
Extended
a_da_d
video_logoOnline Video
Wednesday, August 27
index pict
Marion Local prepares for football season
Tuesday, August 26
index pict
St. Marys' Schmitmeyer golfs for guys team
camera_logo Photo Albums
Friday, August 29
index pict
Friday, August 29
index pict