Wednesday, August 2nd, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A public forum to identify concerns about Grand Lake and gather community consensus on what to do about them will be held Aug. 23. The event - billed as a lake summit - is being organized by State Rep. Keith Faber, R-Celina, an . . .
Mercer County will not be getting a needed communications tower in St. Henry, but still will reap the benefits of nearly $86,000 in grant money from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. County commissioners on Tuesday appr . . .
The regular season ended and the Grand Lake Mariners are well represented on the final Great Lakes Summer Collegiate League leaders list. Nowhere are the Mariners more well-represented than in the pitching, where Chris Kupillas . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Pets strut their stuff at fair
• EPA agreement holds up sale of land parcel
• Reason for sewer lift station problem not yet determined
• County commissioners approve annexation
• Shanes Park to accommodate school softball, baseball teams next year
• Thieves strike the south side of lake
• Realtor: lake condos good for the entire area
• Japanese guests tour local businesses
Friday, March 16
Thursday, March 15
Wednesday, March 14
Tuesday, March 13
Monday, February 26