Tuesday, August 8th, 2006 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
How sweet it is! The 154th Mercer County Banner Fair officially opens at 3 p.m. today, but exhibitors have been working to prepare entries and bring them to the fairgrounds for judging in various departments. Alice and Amanda . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Queen of the Summerfest
• Two Minster school issues will be on ballot
• Digging started on sediment trap
• Fort Recovery council sets policy for future sidewalk replacement
• Area soldiers convey American pride and American strength
• Minster BOE makes grading scale equal throughout district
• Franzer chosen as MVP of GLIFL All-Star game
• Reynolds will join with UCS
Michael S. "Gooch" Huelskamp, 20, 117 E. Broadway St. Fort Recovery, died early morning Aug. 7, 2006, from injuries sustained in an auto accident on Wa-bash Road, near Fort Recovery. He was born Dec. 20, 1985, in Coldwater to J . . .
Betty A. Morris, 71, 210 Enterprise St., Celina, died at 8:15 a.m. Aug. 6, 2006, at Celina Manor Nursing Home. She was born Aug. 31, 1934, in Rossburg, to Vernon and Carrie Donovan Britton. On June 2, 1951, she married Ivor Mor . . .