Friday, October 13th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Relocating the city of Celina's unsightly sludge lagoons on the south edge of town is being talked about again. City officials for years have discussed the possibility of finding a new place for the ponds, but have struggled to . . .
Celina completed its league boys soccer schedule in style with a 3-0 win over Wapakoneta on senior night at the Soccer Stadium. The Bulldogs (10-2-2) close out Western Buckeye League play at 7-1-1, taking second place after Sha . . .
COLDWATER - On a cold, windy evening in Coldwater, the results of the Midwest Athletic Conference cross country meet were familiar to area fans. In the boys' race, Coldwater took the championship for the third time in the last . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• County and city unite to plan central sewer system
• Holy 'altar-ations' built in Zuma barn
• New St. Henry wells will be activated
• Team to play in Dayton
• St. Marys man admits to selling drugs, sex with a minor
• Gifts to aid manure management
• Versailles caps perfect regular season
• Monnin predicts future of area football teams
• VanDeventer just misses out on state golf berth
• Minster eying national bid
• St. Henry closes season with win
Friday, March 16
Thursday, March 15
Wednesday, March 14
Tuesday, March 13
Monday, February 26