Saturday, October 14th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Ricky D. Driskill, 28, of Modoc, Ind., was to learn his fate Friday afternoon in Mercer County Common Pleas Court, but a defense motion has put it off for at least another week. It was standing room only in the courtroom as doz . . .
MARIA STEIN - Call it a little bit of sweet revenge. The Marion Local Flyers scored two times in the fourth quarter Friday night to defeat the Delphos St. John's Blue Jays by a score of 28-21 at Booster Field. The irony is th . . .
COLDWATER - The defending Division IV state champion Coldwater Cavaliers dodged a bullet on Friday night at Cavalier Stadium. Trailing 14-0 early in the third quarter, Coldwater scored 23 unanswered points in the second half to . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Officials will push for EPA compliance
• Treatment technology may be tested on lake water
• District to create plan that protects students and staff from violence
• Minster man charged with exposing himself to neighbors
• Celina thrashed on the road at Ottawa
• St. Marys picks up huge victory at home over Kenton
• Defense carries Cardinals to second win
• Turnovers doom Minster vs. St. Henry
• Stephenson has big night for Shawnee
• Minster within reach of title at boys state golf championship
• Anna scores early and holds on
Wednesday, March 20
Monday, March 18
Sunday, March 17
Saturday, March 16
Friday, October 12