Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Tuesday, October 17th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The $1.2 million reconstruction of Touvelle Street remains on schedule to wrap up around Thanksgiving. All underground utility work is complete, most curbs and gutters are built and paving should begin next week, city developme . . .
FINDLAY - Given the conditions, the Celina Bulldogs went all out to make sure their Division I boys soccer sectional would not need more than 80 minutes of regulation play. Brian Dorsten went all-out, literally, to head a cross . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• St. Henry school levy sought
• Running wild in Auglaize
• Classified union employees reach contract agreement
• Fort Recovery officials to hire new police chief
• Parking ordinance being addressed by city council
• Two ticketed for using red-dyed diesel fuel in trucks
• Who's in, who's out a little clearer this week