Thursday, October 5th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
NEW BREMEN - In the 1950s, a simple, yet powerful scowl from a parent many times was all it took for an unruly child to snap back into line, knowing well the implication of "the look." What has happened to the contemporary Amer . . .
Celina struggled a week ago, but still managed to pick up its second win of the season in a nail biter over Elida. A possible second straight win isn't out of the question this week as Celina hosts Bath in a battle of teams in . . .
With two league losses already, St. Marys will now look to play spoiler in the Western Buckeye League the rest of the season while looking to get back into playoff contention. This week, the Roughriders will look to put the WBL . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Delay by state agencies threatens local campground
• Workers approve contract
• Court to rule on legality of walkway funding
• Drug trafficking gets Lima man nine-year prison term
• Council approves proposed fees for statewide home sewage system regulations
• Dayton man enters guilty plea
• Deadline nears to file petitions for election
• Minster women write and illustrate first book
• Marion vs. Fort Recovery
• St. Henry vs. Parkway
• Coldwater vs. Minster
• New Bremen vs. Versaillles
• St. John's vs. Anna