Monday, October 9th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
VERSAILLES - Two brothers, who dreamed of one day taking over the family farm when their father retired, died Saturday morning when the grain auger they were pushing came in contact with overhead power lines. Craig A. Meier, 28 . . .
In the past six years, 54 percent of the career technology students earning degrees in a nine-county area were Tri Star Career Compact students, based out of Celina. "We are talking about students enrolled in college; we ar . . .
Compiled by Gary R. Rasberry After showing that it boasts one of the best programs in the state of Ohio, the Minster girls cross country team showed they can take on the best nationwide. The Wildcats captured the prestigio . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Hot time in Celina
• Grant to help with demolition
• Celina man flees deputies, rams police cruisers
• LIA may work with group to buy land around lake
• Secondhand smoke linked to sudden infant death syndrome
• City will be asked to set up TIFs for sidebalks, curbs
• Cavaliers capture own volleyball invitational
• Celina boys soccer settles for tie on the road at Defiance
• Leka and Lanigan pick up victories at Eldora
• Volleyball sets its pairings for tournament
Tuesday, February 21
Monday, February 20
Saturday, February 18
Friday, February 17