Wednesday, November 1st, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Mercer County officials got their first glimpse of what the proposed new county jail would look like - if county voters eventually approve a tax issue to pay for the project. Architects from Shremshock Associates, Dublin, showe . . .
The last several years, David Wilker has been the standard-bearer for the Coldwater boys, finishing no lower than 15th in the first three appearances at the state meet. Now, Wilker will have some running partners at Scioto Down . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Candidates call jail, water, agriculture critical issues
• Rising deer population = more crashes
• Knapke stepping down after 35 years
• Meeting set for possible Fort high school construction project
• St. Marys school construction forum set
• 73-year-old woman's car strikes 4 vehicles, building
• Celina man sentenced to 18 months in prison after his eighth drunk driving offense
• Galleria 'walker' sentenced to community control sanctions
• Giesige is the pick between two good auditor candidates
• Knobbies expands, moves to larger facility