Monday, November 6th, 2006 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A suspect that used a knife to rob a clerk at the St. Marys Square Shopping Center on Friday evening remains at large this morning. The clerk, a 57-year-old woman at the GNC (General Nutrition Centers) store, was not harmed dur . . .
COLUMBUS - Last year, the Minster Lady Wildcats dominated the state cross country race, being the only school in any division to have all five of their scoring girls finish with a time under 20:00. So when they repeated the f . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Permanent conservation might be possible soon for land near lake
• Back to the beginning
• Man pleads guilty to sex with minor
• Coldwater bests its previous top mark at state cross country
• Versailles loses for first time in regional final to perfect Anna
• Redskins cruise in first-round win
• Roughriders overcome turnovers for playoff win
Francine Colwell, 69, 709 Magnolia St., St. Marys, died at 2:35 a.m. Nov. 5, 2006, at Valley Nursing Home, St. Marys, following an extended illness. She was born Aug. 9, 1937, in Pineville, Ky., to John and Myrtle Partin Martin . . .