Thursday, November 9th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
NEW BREMEN - Safeway Packaging, landlocked at its current Minster location, plans to relocate to the Bunker Hill Industrial Park in New Bremen representing a $10.6 million investment. Kevin Manor, president of the corrugated pa . . .
Several area residents were sentenced to prison and others pleaded to charges stemming from drug busts held earlier this year in both Mercer and Auglaize counties. The drug arrests were part of an ongoing crackdown by the Grand . . .
Mercer County is among three additional counties that has been quarantined by the state after the tree-killing emerald ash borer (EMB) was discovered near the village of Rockford. Hardin and Logan counties also have been quaran . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina auditor retiring after 29 years
• Death of Celina teen under study
• Money raised for expansion nears goal
• Board looking into issue of students ordering food delivered
• Camden man enters not guilty plea to sex charges
• Language arts department needs new teacher
• Board votes to change day of 2006 graduation
• Insanity plea sought by man
• Oak Harbor vs. Coldwater
• Marion Local vs. Springfield Catholic Central
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4