Friday, December 1st, 2006 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Celina city officials are admitting for the first time that they are unlikely to meet the EPA-imposed deadline for fixing the city's drinking water. Water Superintendent Mike Sudman made the revelation during a budget meeting w . . .
COLDWATER - Wreaths adorn doors and strands of evergreens twirl along railings and banisters as the Christmas season approaches. But the greenery that appears this time of year has a deeper meaning than just home decor. It is l . . .
It appears to be the unstoppable object against the high-octane attack when St. Henry plays Warren John F. Kennedy on Saturday morning in the Division V state championship game at Canton's Fawcett Stadium. The Eagles (14-0) are . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Sovinski appointed interim Celina auditor
• Rain causes local flooding
• Trying to keep regional development offices
• Driver sentenced on crash charges
• Funds aid pre-engineering program
• Area pupils try science, math projects
• Fort Recovery rolls by Greenville
• Third-quarter run lifts Wapakoneta over Celina
• Roughriders drop WBL opener at Bath
• Parkway loses big on road to Wayne Trace
Ronda K. Hoying, 35, 810 Hemlock St., Celina, died at 2:39 p.m. Nov. 29, 2006, at Lutheran Hospital, Fort Wayne, Ind. Death was due to complications folowing surgery. She was born Aug. 7, 1971, in Toledo, to Rex K. Fetters and . . .
Ronald D. Keller, 50, 409 E. Elizabeth St., Coldwater, died today, Dec. 1, 2006, at Mercer County Community Hospital, Coldwater. Death was due to natural causes. He was born Aug. 6, 1956, in Coldwater, to Florian A. and Imelda . . .
Rebecca Ann McMahon, 42, of Elkhart, Ind., died at 8:34 a.m. Nov. 22, 2006, in the emergency room of Elkhart General Hospital. A cause of death is pending. She was born April 15, 1964, in Celina, to James E. and Juanita Samanie . . .