Saturday, December 2nd, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CANTON - After 24 minutes of scoreless action, Marion Local looked to make an impact as it got the ball to start the second half. Not only was it an impact-making opening drive, it was the game-winning drive. The Flyers used . . .
Winds with regular gusts near 50 mph caused problems throughout Mercer and Auglaize counties Friday. Troy Anderson, director of the Auglaize County Homeland Security and Emergency Management Department, recorded a maximum gust . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Trucks topple due to treacherous winds
• Council taking steps to get rid of stench from lagoons
• Marion defense left little room to roam for Shadyside
• Flyers go from 'rock bottom' to state championship
• It's been playoffs since week eight for Marion
• Cardinals start the season off right
• Chemistry good for Indians
• Roughriders fall on road in first game