Thursday, January 4th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The local landfill will grow higher. The permit application allowing the Celina Sanitary Landfill to expand vertically has been approved by the director of the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The director approved . . .
WAPAKONETA - Five men from Yorkshire and Osgood pleaded guilty to criminal damaging after constructing a duck blind on Oct. 21 with limbs and trees at Grand Lake St. Marys State Park. Each man was sentenced to a $50 fine and co . . .
The transition from high school to college can sometimes be daunting. However, Maria Moeller appears to be unfazed from the move. The two-time Daily Standard Dream Team Player of the Year has made a smooth move from Marion Lo . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Interest appears high in taking down factory
• Controversy continues for new sewage rules
• Area man admits to assaulting officer
• Fire chief steps down in St. Marys Township
• Montezuma man heads to prison on breaking and entering charge
• Auditor recommends a change in bookwork for purchasing process
• Street sign for library appears more likely
• Two area men guilty of public indecency
• Bulldogs add three more to Hall of Fame