Thursday, February 1st, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A local attorney is defending the highest ranking American soldier charged in the abuse of Iraqi prisoners at Abu Ghraib. Major Kris Poppe, 44, a Wapakoneta resident, was tapped last summer to return to active duty with the U.S . . .
Mercer County has a problem with binge drinking, but not chronic drinking, according to Wright State University's Center for Urban and Public Affairs. Binge drinking is considered many alcoholic drinks on one occasion, while ch . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Skaters to flip for park fund
• Restoration project creates domino effect
• Funding concerns
• Celina woman indicted for selling marijuana
• Flyers and Cavaliers looking to start streak as postseason nears
• Minster vs. St. Henry
• Parkway vs. New Bremen
• Celina vs. Bath
• Versailles vs. New Knoxville
• Shawnee vs. St. Marys
• Fort Recovery vs. St. John's