Thursday, April 26th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Ohio EPA officials are not expected to hold the city's feet to the fire regarding a Nov. 7 deadline to bring the city's water into compliance with state regulations, Celina officials said this week. They are in the final planni . . .
A Van Wert man will serve six months in jail for killing a young father in a hunting accident in January 2006. Troy Clark, 37, was sentenced in Van Wert County Commo Pleas Court on Wednesday morning by Judge Charles Steele, who . . .
ST. MARYS - It's down to the wire, and the community is playing a big part in narrowing the choices where new school facilities are concerned. The school district is preparing for the possibility of state funding this year thro . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Grant will pay for docks
• God pushed to the edge
• Former superintendent pays back $854 for unused vacation days
• PTO donates funds for playground project
• Digital mammography equipment purchased for hospital
• Poetry slam held at New Bremen bookstore
• Meyer will continue his throwing career at Eastern Michigan
• Schwartz is off to Capital for hoops