Tuesday, May 29th, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
HUBER HEIGHTS - New Bremen saw its season end on Saturday as Triad and pitcher Morgan Ryan outdueled New Bremen and Maria Staton in a 3-0 win in the Division IV regional final at Wayne High School in Huber Heights. Triad, 22-7 . . .
The skeletal remains of an unidentified male were found Sunday evening by children playing in a Fort Recovery-area barn. It's likely the deceased - who is suspected to be an adult - was a transient from out of the area who trie . . .
A 14-year-old Indiana boy died Saturday morning while riding dirt bikes with family members along Township Line Road, north of U.S. 33, in Mercer County. Austin Partin, 14, of Fort Wayne, was pronounced dead on arrival at Van W . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Diebold's cost eliminates it for election tech support
• Farmers finding there's money and savings in manure
• Celina producer experimenting with winter cover crops
• System needs major overhaul
• Director to speak at agriculture breakfast meeting
• Long-time administrative assistant wraps up career
• St. Marys is Ashland-bound for state softball
• Awards are piling up for OSU southpaw
• Schwieterman makes it to state; Coldwater, St. Marys send none
Ted Gentry, 70, of Celina, died May 28, 2007, at St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima. Arrangements are pending at Cisco Funeral Home, Celina. . . .
Florence L. Stinebaugh, 83, of Wapakoneta, died at 6:27 a.m. May 26, 2007, at St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima. Calling is 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Friday at Bayliff & Eley Funeral Home, Wapakoneta. Arrangements are pending at the fun . . .