Tuesday, May 8th, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Felony charges of breaking and entering, vandalism and making a false alarm have been filed against a St. Henry man who caused at least $25,000 in damage at Fort Recovery Middle School during the weekend. Travis Buehler, 18, 43 . . .
COLDWATER - The words spoken in awe as a new mom and dad counted each of their son's fingers and toes in an austere hospital room turned out to be strangely prophetic. "I wouldn't mind doing this 10 more times," Rich Seas told . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Three-quarters of area corn seed is in ground
• Park official seeks support for Grand Lake/Wabash Watershed plan
• Cable company switched for fifth time
• Minster wins MAC baseball title for first time in 32 years
• Coldwater off to good postseason start
• New Bremen earns share of softball conference crown
Former St. Marys resident William Ashbaugh, 56, of Lima , died at 4:33 p.m. May 7, 2007, in the emergency department at St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima. Arrangements are pending at Miller Funeral Home, St. Marys. . . .
Raymond E. Mosier, 87, of rural Middle Point, died at 11:10 a.m. May 7, 2007, at his residence. He was born July 17, 1919, in rural Middle Point to Arley and Minnie Poling Mosier. On Jan. 5, 1941, he married Helen A. Glander. . . .