Thursday, August 2nd, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - Water bottles, sodas and every fruity flavor of shaved ice were popular items Wednesday afternoon at the Auglaize County Fair as the temperature threatened to hit the 100-degree mark. Men, women and children wander . . .
FORT WAYNE - You could forgive Cory Luebke if he had a few butterflies in the stomach. While the Marion Local grad has been pitching - and pitching well - in the minor leagues for just over a month, Wednesday night was as close . . .
A St. Henry man, who broke into Fort Recovery Middle School on May 6 and did more than $26,000 in damage, pleaded guilty to breaking and entering and vandalism during a Wednesday morning appearance in Mercer County Common Pleas C . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Questions surround copter rides
• Celina councilors consider where to find funds for shortfall
• Woman sheds tears when sentenced
• Chief's creative thinking will put two new police cruisers on the street
• Grand Lake loses opener of GLSCL tourney to Columbus
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4