Saturday, September 8th, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Two out-of-state visitors found themselves submerged in Grand Lake's murky water on Friday night after their sailboat capsized during rough weather. According to Grand Lake St. Marys State Park Manager Craig Morton, two men - . . .
Celina football head coach Jerry Harris said it was the "best defensive performance from this school in several years." But, that wasn't enough for the Bulldogs to pick up their first win of the season on Friday night at Celina . . .
DELPHOS -The Parkway Panther football team put a little ugly history to rest Friday night, but more importantly, the Panthers remained undefeated as they dominated the St. John's Blue Jays, 20-0 on Friday night in Midwest Athlet . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• In the words of the pioneers
• Celina man pleads guilty to sex charges
• St. Marys man sentenced
• Man pleads guilty to gun charge
• St. Marys man sentenced for assaulting wife, police
• Flyers put Redskins away early
• Coldwater rebounds with blowout
• Fort Recovery scores late for 19-15 win
• Titans pull away from Wildcats in second half
• Anna off to perfect 3-0 start
Rosa J. Dunmoyer, 87, of Geneva, Ind., died at 4:24 a.m. Sept. 6, 2007, at Bluffton Regional Medical Center in Indiana. She was born Sept. 21, 1919, in Jay County, Ind., to Oscar C. and Bertha R. Dilbavou Flauding. Her stepmoth . . .
Walter "Red" Thomas, 84, 525 S. Mill St., New Knoxville, died Sept. 7, 2007, at Valley Nursing Home, St. Marys. He was born Sept. 20, 1922, in Hackett, Ark., to Albert and Edith Schlenker Thomas. On June 1, 1952, he married Twy . . .