Wednesday, October 3rd, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ROCKFORD - A Rockford mother suffered minor burns to her hands and feet trying to escape a fire that destroyed most of her family's home Tuesday morning. Tracy Bertke, 156 E. Second St., was taken by ambulance from the scene af . . .
GLANDORF - The mission to win a Western Buckeye League title has the Celina girl's soccer team focused on going forward. Trailing 2-1 to Ottawa-Glandorf at halftime, Celina got the momentum back two minutes into the second half . . .
A group of geology students at Wright State University-Lake Campus have a big project ahead of them - restoration of a 250-million-year-old bone they dug up and brought back from the South Dakota Badlands. The 300-pound bone fr . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Rising cost puts junior fair building remodeling in doubt
• Backlog in production of poles puts Minster stoplight project on hold
• Officials seek bids for mowing county sites
• Angel Foundation makes final wishes come true for terminally-ills adults
• New business teaches the basics to those not part of computer generation
• Preliminary site design for diesel gas station in Celina approved
• Minster girl's golf advances to district
• Celina still unbeaten in the WBL
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4