Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Thursday, November 1st, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A Celina-area motorist was injured Wednesday when he drove across the 800 block of South Main Street (state Route 219) and struck a mobile office at Briarwood Manor Nursing Home in Coldwater. Robert L. Froning, 70, 7001 Cottonw . . .
A local dad's fight and victory for equal parenting rights has resulted in a Supreme Court decision that will affect the rights of parents statewide. The recent 5-2 ruling by the Ohio Supreme Court states that a judge must dete . . .
WILMINGTON - The Versailles Tigers had a score to settle in Wednesday night's volleyball regional semifinal against the Anna Rockets. After seeing their season end here the last two years at the hands of the Rockets, the T . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Charity tradition ends in Celina due to lack of helpers
• Names of Celina Bible study group appear in author's first mystery
• Repairman charged in Darke County rape
• Elections' board no longer allowing copies of voter lists to leave building
• School officials continue to work with area businesses
• Man jailed for assault
• Early momentum shift proves costly for 'Skins
• Flyers ready for D-V playoff opener
Doyle Birt, 81, of Coldwater, died Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2007, at Briarwood Manor Nursing Home, Coldwater. Funeral Mass is 10:30 a.m. on Monday at Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church, Montezuma. Calling is 2-6 p.m. Sunday and . . .
David A. "Dave" Hein, 52, 2767 state Route 705, New Weston, died at 3:08 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2007, at Ohio State University Hospital, Columbus, following a short illness. He was born March 5, 1955, in Celina, to Mark and I . . .