Thursday, November 1st, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A Celina-area motorist was injured Wednesday when he drove across the 800 block of South Main Street (state Route 219) and struck a mobile office at Briarwood Manor Nursing Home in Coldwater. Robert L. Froning, 70, 7001 Cottonw . . .
A local dad's fight and victory for equal parenting rights has resulted in a Supreme Court decision that will affect the rights of parents statewide. The recent 5-2 ruling by the Ohio Supreme Court states that a judge must dete . . .
WILMINGTON - The Versailles Tigers had a score to settle in Wednesday night's volleyball regional semifinal against the Anna Rockets. After seeing their season end here the last two years at the hands of the Rockets, the T . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Charity tradition ends in Celina due to lack of helpers
• Names of Celina Bible study group appear in author's first mystery
• Repairman charged in Darke County rape
• Elections' board no longer allowing copies of voter lists to leave building
• School officials continue to work with area businesses
• Man jailed for assault
• Early momentum shift proves costly for 'Skins
• Flyers ready for D-V playoff opener
Thursday, March 22
Sunday, March 18
Saturday, March 17
Friday, March 16
Monday, February 26