Friday, December 7th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - Christmas came to Paul and Deborah Birt's house in a blaze of more than 40,000 lights sparkling throughout the couple's several acres east of town on County Road 33A. Last weekend Paul and his sons thought they had . . .
ST. MARYS - The St. Marys Roughriders had the undefeated Bath Wildkittens on the ropes, having rallied from a 10-point third-quarter deficit to cut the lead to two but could not make the big play, either offensively or defensivel . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Dannon workers vote for union
• Condos proposed on state Route 703 near Grand Lake
• Project funds fall short
• Educator new executive director
• State rep says more improvement needed on manure management
• Celina off to 2-0 start in WBL
• Versailles rolls past Marion behind strong second quarter
• Hot hand carries Indians to win