Friday, January 25th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Mercer County commissioners took the first step toward expanding the county's wastewater treatment plant on Thursday morning as they agreed to pay Fanning/Howey Associates, Celina, $23,500 for preliminary engineering. The count . . .
A Celina man will spend time in prison after pleading guilty to one count of child endangering for injuring a toddler while wrestling with him. The charge stems from an April 27 incident resulting in injuries to a 21-month-old . . .
ST. MARYS - While free throws don't exactly bring a crowd to their feet or make the highlight reels during the 11 p.m. sports, more times than not, the menial task has an interesting way of helping to determine the outcome of clo . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mercer County adds to eagles record in Ohio
• Million-dollar road is a go
• Marion school officials to seek solutions for traffic concerns at state intersection
• Coldwater couple receives Cattleman of the Year award
• State of the Villages address draws crowd
• New pastor returns to small church ministry
• Celina all alone on top of WBL
• Flyers able to hold off Cavaliers
• Versailles clinches share of MAC crown