Monday, January 28th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A 38-year-old Minster man faces felony charges for drunk driving, striking a trooper with his car and leading law enforcement on a high-speed chase on Interstate 75 in Shelby County early Saturday morning. Kurt W. Niekamp, 38, . . .
Those in attendance at the Fieldhouse on Saturday certainly got plenty of bang for their buck. A freshman game, a junior varsity contest, a Hall of Fame induction ceremony, a gymnastics halftime show and an exciting varsity ga . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local experts see financial flucuations impacting area residents
• Local hospital ranks seventh in MRI contest
• Buzz focused on raising funds for area cancer patients
• New Knoxville rolls past the WBL leader
• Celina grapplers take second at River View
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4