Thursday, February 14th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - It's possible the $55 million new school construction project will be ready for classes a year earlier than expected, which could save the district about $1.5 million. Completion is being targeted toward the start of . . .
VAN WERT - The Coldwater girls basketball team didn't shoot the ball well, but used a strong defensive effort and a dominating performance on the boards to open the postseason with a win. Coldwater limited Parkway to just 26 pe . . .
Several area senior citizens have said no to the proverbial rocking chair in their golden years and instead are volunteering their time to help out their fellow man. Linda Leighner, 64 of Old Trail Road, Rockford, finds time to . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• After-school program funding in danger
• Auglaize prisoners get shot-in the arm
• Health officials urge shots for tots
• Auglaize election board plans new security measures
• Teachers making plans for New York City trip
• Grant to be divided between schools
• Minster, New Bremen cruise in the semifinals
• Coldwater vs. Parkway
• St. Henry vs. Marion
• St. Marys vs. Elida
• Minster vs. New Bremen
• New Knoxville at St. John's
• Celina at Defiance