Friday, April 4th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
As a child, Coldwater native Eric Kremer had big dreams about his future: he wanted to be, like most young boys, a professional basketball or baseball player. Second on his list was a scientist. Lucky for his research staff of . . .
A five-run first inning wasn't enough for the Celina softball team. Parkway shook off an early deficit and held Celina scoreless for the final six innings en route to a 6-5 road win at Eastview Park on a rainy and cold Thursday . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mercer elections board asked to make fixes before November
• Farmers still have over a week to apply for funds
• Mendon poet observes landmark birthday
• One run was enough for Archer and the Panthers
• Heitbrinks highlight Minster win
• High-octane offense is on the way at Versailles
• St. Henry picks up road win at St. Marys