Friday, June 27th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The Mercer County commissioners have agreed to be the applicant for a grant the city of Celina needs to help fund a $6 million sediment removal project for Grand Lake. The project, which has been in the planning phase for about . . .
After completing the most successful season in Celina softball history, it didn't take much discussion to determine who earned The Daily Standard's softball Player and Coach of the Year. Celina posted a 24-4 mark this year with . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Public meeting set for zoning code
• Band boosters looking for answers to high cost of transporting students
• Watershed officials working to improve water quality
• Miami County to take over commercial building inspections
• ODOT awards city $700,000 grant for new traffic signals