Saturday, July 5th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A $77,000 infrastructure project slated to begin in two weeks along East Wayne Street and Fountain Avenue should improve both pedestrian and motorist safety, Celina Planning and Community Development Director Kent Bryan says. I . . .
ST. HENRY - Although not planned, it was appropriate that the Fourth of July included some baseball. With Thursday's Mercer County ACME sectional games rained out, four teams got an early start at the Wally Post Athletic Comple . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Young girl gets rabies shots after stray cat bite
• DAV auxiliary works to make difference at historic cemetery
• Coldwater woman struck by truck
• Ex-car dealer pleads guilty to schemes
• Man charged with sexual contact with child
• Roughriders end Wildcats' summer