Wednesday, October 8th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The current economy is volatile, but it's not the first time, says a Wright State University-Lake Campus professor, who predicts the fix will not be quick. Ron Kremer, CPA and associate professor of accountancy at Wright State . . .
FORT RECOVERY - Ole Fort IGA is now under the temporary ownership of First Merchants Bank of Indiana, according to store employees. On Sept. 19 the bank changed the locks of the grocery store owned by John Sutter of Fort Recove . . .
Ottawa-Glandorf has been a thorn in the side of the Celina volleyball program in recent years, but the Bulldogs got a little revenge on the Titans at the Intermediate School on Tuesday. Celina ended a three-year losing streak a . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mercer County squad rates climbing in 2009
• Village officials hope for mild winter
• New way to stash trash comes to county
• Council wants more info. on practice field
• Padrone's Pizza opens in Celina after East of Chicago closes
• Roughriders capture the WBL crown
• Celina buries Defiance in second half
• New Bremen tops Marion for top spot in the MAC
• St. Henry pushes its win streak to nine
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4