Tuesday, November 4th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
There may be major changes coming from the Ohio Department of Agriculture, including possibly regulating all farms, though no details are yet available. Lake Development Corporation (LDC) member Greg Schumm said the news came o . . .
The city of Celina may consolidate three tax increment finance (TIF) districts to pay for the remaining phase of the walkway along West Bank Road and a water line project. Revenue generated from the city's Grand Lake TIF, which . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Company will help finance drinking water plant project
• If I were president...
• C&C Lounge wants to build deck
• Local couple's family farms are named Century Farms by the state
• Area well-represented on State teams
• District volleyball coaches release honors
Friday, March 16
Thursday, March 15
Wednesday, March 14
Tuesday, March 13
Monday, February 26