Saturday, November 1st, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - Well, she's just lovely in her lavender sweater and offers a heartfelt welcome to anyone who comes in. She carries her cow hoof over for their inspection. But, it's look, don't touch. And she whisks it quickly back t . . .
COLDWATER - The Coldwater Cavaliers kicked off the football postseason in style, clamping down on a potent North College Hill offense to post a 42-0 win in the first round of the Division IV playoffs at Cavalier Stadium on Friday . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Lots of presidential candidates on ballot
• Latta, Mays run for U.S. Congress 5th District seat
• Vote for Jefferson Twp. height increase
• Coldwater playing its best at the right time
• Blue Jays and Titans open playoffs with easy victories