Thursday, March 5th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Area law enforcement with their canine units conducted a narcotics sweep of Celina and Coldwater schools on Wednesday. Marijuana was found at Celina High School, resulting in possible misdemeanor charges and disciplinary action . . .
A former Chickasaw resident, convicted in the March 2007 traffic deaths of four area residents, is appealing his 24-year prison sentence claiming it violates his constitutional rights against cruel and unusual punishment. Nicho . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mobile home park owner dances around rules
• Both sides seek monetary change in flooding lawsuit
• Suspect requests a continuance
• Fees could climb to pay for clerk
• Last two suspects are arrested after drug raid
• Grant to help town join new communication system
• Roughriders finish season with one win
• Love of the game was always there
• Trio of Bulldogs named first team