Wednesday, April 29th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Local health officials are requiring all tests on suspected flu patients be performed only at the hospital in Coldwater to enhance the tracking of possible swine flu cases. As of this morning, Mercer and Auglaize counties have . . .
Crown Equipment Corp., headquartered in New Bremen, has received a second $1 million grant from the state for a project to utilize fuel cells as the power source for a line of lift trucks. The award for advanced research and de . . .
St. Henry will be even more well-represented at the Cincinnati Bengals' mini-camp this weekend after a second former Redskin got the NFL invite. Miami University offensive tackle Steve Sutter, a St. Henry graduate, was invited . . .
Natalie Rethman, a second-grader at Marion Local Schools, finished third in her age group in the national finals of the Elks USA Hoop Shoot competition. The event took place Saturday in Springfield, Mass. Nine-year-old Rethman . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Sentence is called 'cruel and unusual'
• Mercer County MR/DD seeking renewal levy
• Hours reduced for social worker
• Celina project funds OK'd
• Apria Healthcare cuts 51 Minster jobs
• Pair tries to beat the system
• RV supply center will move to only Web sales
• Area couple opens up sewing opportunities
• Ultimate Fighting Championship style fighters learn the ropes
• Bulldogs dominate in sweeping WBL trimeet
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4