Monday, April 6th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Ohio's population is growing but not in a good way. In a recently released study, the state was dubbed the 17th heaviest in the country - not a claim-to-fame for health officials. To combat the issue, which appears to be even m . . .
Celina track coach Dan Otten was happy how his teams competed on Saturday as Celina hosted its annual Western Buckeye League mini-invitational at the Varsity Track. Both the Runnin' Women and Bulldog Boys finished second behind . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Man dies in fiery crash
• Lake Campus professor predicts slow start to long recovery
• Experienced local workers on the job hunt
• Crappie fishing on Grand Lake improves
• MAC teams take two of three wins in Versailles
• Coldwater salvages a split at home vs. Vandalia-Butler