Tuesday, May 5th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Lake Improvement Association members want to spend $1,000 to rent a device that emits sound waves to kill blue-green algae in Grand Lake. LIA members approved spending the money on Saturday, but still need state approval to use . . .
Seventy-four people have filed reports with the Mercer County Sheriff's Office indicating they were victimized as a result of business practices at Vonderhaar's Quality Meats in Fort Recovery. The reports range from shortages o . . .
COLDWATER - The St. Henry Redskins used some two-out offensive lightning, solid pitching by Michelle Stout and some strong defense to rout the Coldwater Cavaliers 10-1 in Midwest Athletic Conference softball action on Monday afte . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• New director named to head CALL Food Pantry in Celina
• No open and shut decision for new drive-up window
• LDC hires consultant to search for grant funds for Grand Lake
• Boaters reminded to check on weather before hitting the water
• Business would like to add outside seating
• Man wanted on drug trafficking charges turns himself in to deputies
• Otte gives up just one hit in win for Flyers
• Panthers rally in the fifth inning for victory
• Wet weather puts farmers behind in planting corn crop
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4