Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Monday, June 1st, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MINSTER - Amanda Lehmkuhl practices her award-winning speech in the living room for an audience of one - younger sister Rebecca. She knows each word and each gesture by heart, speaking from the heart about her grandfather, Robe . . .
HUBER HEIGHTS - A historic win for Ansonia ended a magical tournament run for the Parkway Panthers' softball team. Ansonia made the state final four for the first time in school history as the Tigers defeated Parkway 3-0 in the . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mercer County farmers seeking renewal permits
• Retired fire chief honored
• Bids studied for Coldwater-area ditch project
• Next stop for Cavaliers: Huntington Park
• Coldwater's Wermert earns berth at state
• Blaney outduels Wilson for a victory at Eldora