Wednesday, June 3rd, 2009
Photo by Margie Wuebker
local picture
Wet shoes salvaged from the fire-damaged home of Shawn and Missy Tuente, 14701 Reed Road, dry on the hood of a parked vehicle as Tuente talks with his wife and Osgood Fire Chief Frank Miller, left. Lightning sparked the Tuesday morning blaze causing an estimated $200,000 in damage.
Online story associated with this photograph
OSGOOD - A blaring radio roused a sleeping family after lightning struck their home and sparked a disastrous fire early Tuesday morning. Now Shawn and Missy Tuente and their four children, ranging in age from 15 months to 9 yea . . .
Additional pictures for this date
local picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picture
a_d
Monday Night
69°
Rain Showers
90%
Tuesday
81°
Rain Showers
87%
Tuesday Night
60°
Mostly Clear
14%
Wednesday
82°
Partly Sunny
9%
Wednesday Night
65°
Partly Cloudy
11%
Thursday
86°
Chance Thunderstorms
25%
Thursday Night
69°
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
28%
Friday
86°
Chance Thunderstorms
39%
Friday Night
66°
Chance Thunderstorms
43%
Saturday
80°
Chance Thunderstorms
42%
Saturday Night
58°
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
17%
3 Day
Extended
a_da_d
video_logoOnline Video
Wednesday, August 27
index pict
Marion Local prepares for football season
Tuesday, August 26
index pict
St. Marys' Schmitmeyer golfs for guys team
camera_logo Photo Albums
Friday, August 29
index pict
Friday, August 29
index pict