Wednesday, June 3rd, 2009
Photo by Margie Wuebker
local picture
A friend of the Tuente family uses a scoop shovel to toss fire debris into a waiting dumpster. The fire charred the top floor of the 11/2-story brick home with smoke and water damage throughout. Some belongings, including family pictures and mementos, were salvaged.
Online story associated with this photograph
OSGOOD - A blaring radio roused a sleeping family after lightning struck their home and sparked a disastrous fire early Tuesday morning. Now Shawn and Missy Tuente and their four children, ranging in age from 15 months to 9 yea . . .
Additional pictures for this date
local picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picture
a_d
Tonight
40°
Cloudy
14%
Tomorrow
43°
Rain Showers
94%
Tomorrow Night
30°
Rain Showers Likely
59%
Saturday
41°
Cloudy
10%
Saturday Night
25°
Partly Cloudy
1%
Sunday
45°
Mostly Sunny
Sunday Night
34°
Partly Cloudy
Monday
55°
Mostly Cloudy
7%
Monday Night
43°
Mostly Cloudy
15%
Tuesday
56°
Slight Chance Rain Showers
22%
Tuesday Night
42°
Chance Rain Showers
58%
3 Day
Extended
a_da_d
camera_logo Photo Albums
Wednesday, October 29
index pict
Wednesday, October 29
index pict
video_logoOnline Video
Thursday, October 2
index pict
Accident at 127 and 119
Monday, September 29
index pict
Grand Lake Marathon