Thursday, June 4th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Delores Cron recalls feeling terrified and alone the day she was told she had breast cancer. It was 1975 and resources to help women cope with the fall-out from the frightening disease were few in the rural communities of Merce . . .
The closing laps of the 2008 Dirt Late Model Dream felt eerily familiar to Brian Birkhofer. The laps in the major dirt late model event at Eldora Speedway were winding down and the Muscatine, Iowa driver was in second-place w . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• GM - small now but still has a big impact on citizens
• Mobile home park skirts order to close
• Trash hauler faces off with local health officials
• Minster football practice moved to Seventh Street park
• Plans progressing on sewer project north of Grand Lake
• Minster man appears in court on drug charges
• Two Coldwater musicians form Coughlin's Law band