Saturday, June 6th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The state and Case Leasing and Rental are both appealing a decision by an Ohio Court of Claims judge awarding the company $3,286,144 in damages caused by historic flooding that damaged Breakaway RecPlex in July 2003. The state . . .
Celina Safety Service Director Jeff Hazel resigned from his city job early Friday morning, Celina Mayor Sharon LaRue confirmed to the newspaper on Friday afternoon. Hazel submitted his resignation to the mayor in her office at . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• A salute to the World War II Era
• Unsettled court case could cause the business to close
• St. Marys teen injured in accident
• Local tracksters strong on first day at state
• Richards tops 115 others for best time
Tuesday, February 21
Monday, February 20
Saturday, February 18
Friday, February 17