Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
His-N-Hers Styling Salon
Saturday, July 18th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The algae toxin in Grand Lake was present more than 30 years ago and could have been there since it was built on impounded swampland and prairie 164 years ago. But that doesn't make its presence any less of a concern, especiall . . .
A 59-year-old Celina man was indicted this week for illegally selling a prescription pain patch that authorities say led to the death of a Celina woman. Phillip Roy Schmidt, 6301/2 E. Livingston St., was indicted Thursday by a . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• EPA defends water advisory
• Grand Lake's toxin levels top other lakes
• Men's community spirit leads to Rockford purchase
• Youngsters to present musical at IC Picnic
• McCarl dominates the field in win
• Locos beat Mariners for third time