Thursday, July 2nd, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Maybe the black dog smelled food or heard voices from the house west of Fort Recovery near the state line. Maybe the pain from his open wounds was just too much and he had to stop for while. Maybe he sensed he'd found help. The . . .
COLDWATER - Celina rebounded from a slow offensive night on Tuesday to stay alive in the Mercer County ACME sectional with an 11-1 win in five innings over Parkway in an elimination game at Veterans Field in Coldwater on Wednesda . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Man arrested on sex charge
• Minster near limit on village land available for industrial development
• Trash hauler gives in, gets licensed in Mercer County
• ODOT pays 80 percent cost of van for council on aging
• Minster out of tourney after pair of losses
New Years Day