Wednesday, September 9th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
In an attempt to leverage dollars to improve water quality in Grand Lake, several groups in Mercer and Auglaize counties have purchased a study that more accurately determines the economic impact of tourism in the two-county area . . .
ST. MARYS - In a quick tune-up before their respective conference matches on Thursday, the St. Marys Roughriders hosted the New Bremen Cardinals in a battle of a pair of teams each seeking some early season momentum. Although . . .
WAPAKONETA - Auglaize County health officials continue to take flack for a policy that requires food vendors at festivals and fairs to apply for a temporary license one week in advance. One irate vendor - who recently was late . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Public urged to use preventive measures
• Deadline looms for taking state school funds
• Many seek vacant executive posts
• Council OKs start of plans for building
• Lack of rain likely shrunk marijuana crops
• District receives top grade card rating
• Bids sought for Mercer County jail mega-data filing systems
• Celina business owner chosen for national honor
• Building a road to success
• Mangen will compete in Japan
• Lady Bulldogs' offense breaks out against Wapak
• Celina gets easy tuneup for Shawnee