Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Thursday, October 1st, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MENDON - The village is next in line to compete for a $300,000 neighborhood revitalization Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), said Mercer County Economic Development Director Jared Ebbing. If obtained, Ebbing said he ho . . .
Standing 5-5 and just a hair over 150 pounds, Charles "Chip" Otten didn't exactly fit the physical mold of an all-star high school quarterback. As a junior in 1976 however, the pint-sized speedster had a knack for making defens . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Elections director: Need new backup
• Dry Sept. puts Grand Lake area in moderate drought
• Former students of two-room schoolhouse remember past
• Park improvement should be complete by end of this year
• Saturday night's performance to give a look into the life of Hank Williams
• Grueling schedule continues for the Flyers
• Shawnee's run game a concern for Celina
• Impact Game of the Week: St. Henry at Anna
Donald L. "Don" Roessner, 67, 1085 Lutz Road, Lima, and formerly of New Bremen, died at 6:32 p.m. Sept. 28, 2009, at Lima Memorial Hospital. He was born on Oct. 28, 1941, in Coldwater, to Sylvester and June Tobin Roessner. On J . . .