Friday, October 2nd, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A standoff between teachers and board of education members at Celina City Schools over a new salary ended Thursday afternoon, as board of education members approved an agreement with the Celina Education Association (CEA). The . . .
Support is building behind Ohio Issue II, which if passed by voters in November, would form a 13-member Livestock Care Standards board, but more work is needed to get the word out, especially to those in big cities, an area ag of . . .
The Shawnee volleyball team almost ended Celina's impressive streak of consecutive three-game wins in Western Buckeye League play, but the Bulldogs answered the Indians' challenge. Celina rolled to easy victories in the first t . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Flu bug is reason for IC kindergarten class to close
• Over and out with law enforcement analogue communications system
• Local job agency seeks share of $5 million grant
• New trial date set on drug charges in Celina death
• Man accused of breaking into Celina restaurant
• Volunteers kick-off holiday fundraiser
• Bulldogs win share of WBL title
• Green and White get just three to semis
• Minster tops LCC by seven strokes
• Flyers push unblemished record to 15-0
• Haudenschild is a familier name at Eldora
• St. Henry falls in four to Versailles
Timothy Allen Rutledge, 61, of Stryker, died Oct. 1, 2009 at Fulton County Health Center, Wauseon. Death was due to cancer. He was born April 4, 1948, in Van Wert to John and Helen Book Rutledge. His mother survives in Rockford . . .